Deep/Wreck Specialty Class
Dive into the serenity of the deep and unravel the wonders that lie beneath. Join our Deep & Wreck Scuba Diving Specialty Class for an expedition of comfort and exploration. Immerse yourself in the tranquility of the underwater world, where every dive is a new chapter in your personal journey.
Time & Location
Feb 15, 2024, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Tampa, 10414 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33618, USA
About the Trip
You will learn to plan and safely complete your deep diving adventures and use computers and gas consumption calculations to get the most from your deep dives. Upon completion, you will earn your SSI Deep & Wreck Diving Specialty certifications and be able to explore beautiful deep dive sites wherever you choose. This SSI Specialty is also a prerequisite for some advanced training, making it the next logical step to take in your dive education.
- MINIMUM AGE FOR PARTICIPATION 15
- AVAILABLE AS JUNIOR PROGRAM No
- CERTIFICATION PREREQUISITES Must Be Open Water Certified
- AMOUNT OF ACADEMIC SESSIONS 5 Chapter Online
- AMOUNT OF ACADEMIC IN STORE SESSIONS 1 session 3 hours Long
- AMOUNT OF OPEN WATER DIVES 3
- MAXIMUM TRAINING DEPTH 40m / 130ft
This Class includes academics, Tuition and Digital certification
Price Does NOT include the Training dives required to complete the full certification. Dive trip prices vary on location of dives picked to complete certifications.