Night/Limited Visibility Class- October 25th
Diving does not end when the sun goes down! Get out at night to experience more marine life and a whole new world from what a reef looks like during the day.
Time & Location
Oct 25, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Tampa, 10414 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33618, USA
About the Trip
Night diving requires different skills from diving during the day. The SSI Night Diving and Limited Visibility specialty is the best way to learn about night diving and practice the techniques you will need to become a safe and confident night diver. In this program, you will be provided with all the knowledge and skills you need to safely and comfortably dive at night or in limited visibility conditions. With a combination of online learning and open water training dives, you will learn how to enter and exit the water, use specialized equipment, and how to communicate with your buddy easily at night or in limited visibility.
- Minimum Age: 10
- Certification Prerequisites: Open Water Diver
- Academic Sessions: Online Learning
- In store academic review and final Exam
- Open Water Dives: Rainbow River Night diev on October 28th (Dive fee's are not included and will be additional)
- Suggested Duration: 5 -10 hours including Online Training, Class and Open Water Dives
Night/Limited Visibility Class
This will includes Tuition, Online Academics and your Certification It does not include the dives Required to complete certification.$150.00Tax: +$11.25 Tax